Clint Reaver

Clint Reavers Staff application

• Your In-Game Name and Steam64 ID (find it here: https://steamid.io/lookup) : Clint Reaver, Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:148362502
  • How old are you? 16
  • How long have you been apart of our community? Around 3 months
  • How many hours do you currently have on DayZ? almost 400 (392)
  • How long have you been active on our DayZ server for? about 1 week I would say but i have been here just not as active
  • How active are you per week? Really active i will get on at 4pm and get off at 2amish  The time is correlating to Pacific Standard
  • Do you have any previous experience as a staff member for a community? If so please go in depth: Yes i have been a Gmod head admin for 1 year then a moderator for another 6 months and now i have been an admin since august 
  • Why do you want to be a staff member? To make shure the server gets all the help it needs no matter what time it is or how many admins are on
  • Do you have a thorough understanding of our community rules, as well as the rules for your selected server? Yes
  • Tell us abit about yourself: I'm american and like guns, i have a shotgun next to my desk and i love my guns and america
  • Any other notes you would like to add: I vape and have a friend called kyle. And i can say cu*t since I have been indoctrinated into Australia but Australians 

Hello @Clint Reaver,

I'm happy to let you know you've been accepted into the 1SK staff team. Please DM me on discord when you're online and available to talk and I will speak about it with you further. Thanks,

Spraahz

Looking into this further, your application has been further reviewed and denied. Apologies for the inconvenience.